Monday, December 14, 2009

Moonday


Did you know that Monday was named after the MOON?! Neither did I, not until a few years ago. Now YOU know.

It was super snowy on the way to work today. The roads were better suited for sleds or innertubes or sleighs or sumpin'. I wish you snow-lovers were with me today. The job site was covered in a FOOT (12 inches) of snow. Not too dry, not too wet. Juuuuuuust right. Just right for snowballs, snowmen, igloos. All kinds of fun. Do you know what we did with it? Nothing! We just shoveled it out of the way. No one even threw a snowball! What a waste!

Anyway... a little bird told me that you all were very good today. That was nice to hear. I'm sure Santa is happy to know that you are all being good children. Remember: he sees you when you're sleeping, and he knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!

I love you all so much. It no fun to be all the way over in Vernal without Mama, Gracie, Livie, Owie, and Merry.

See you in my dreams...

Love,
Pap

No comments:

Post a Comment