Saturday, November 21, 2009

Seriously Saturday!

What the heck am I doing in Vernal on Saturday?

Aren't we all spose ta be hangin' out at our house, poppin corn and watchin a show? I'm stuck out in dino land with a bunch of smelly construction workers. My roommate, Brian, is especially smelly. Thank goodness he is taking a shower. That might help. We'll see...

Anyway, I just talked with Mama and told her that I went to mass at St. James in Vernal. I prayed for my family and missed you all throughout the mass. Can't wait to get home and hold you all! (one or two at a time... I don't think I could hold five people at the same time!)

Here are some VERY strange one-liner jokes by a guy named Steven Wright. He is HI-larious, but not always to youngsters. Let me know if you think he's funny:

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

What's another word for Thesaurus?

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.

The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach.

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.


Hope you smiled, smirked, laughed, or spit out your apple juice.

I love you all more than coffee cake,
Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment