Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Too-full Tuesday


Hey everyone!

I just got back from an amazing place! A place of all-you-can-eat food, all-you-can-drink sody-pop, all-you-can-eat DESSERT! That place is called Golden Corral. It's a buffet (pronounced buh-fay). I went there with all of my friends from work. We were all invited to eat by the big bosses. They wanted all of the construction workers to get together for a big dinner party. We all ate so much that they had to close the restaurant early tonight! Yeeeehaw!

We HAVE to go to Golden Corral. There is something for everyone (mmmmmm... mashed potatoes, Mama) and a dessert for every sweet tooth! Thursday is Thanksgiving, and Aunt Jill would be mad at us if we went to Golden Corral instead of her house. Maybe we can go on Friday? Ice cream. Pudding. Cake. Pizza. Steak. And MORE!


Tomorrow is Wednesday. I am coming home to be with y'all for the whole rest of the week and the whole weekend. I can't wait to see you. It's been too darned long since we've been together. Don't you think? What shall we do as a family (besides Golden Corral)? Any ideas? Anyone? Bueller? (wink)

I'm up for almost anything. I'll welcome your ideas.

Love and smoochies,
Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment