Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dino Eggs?




Hi everybody! I hope you all had a good night's sleep! I enjoyed speaking to each of you last night...


Mama? Olivia and Grace and I spoke about a Dinoland Road Trip the weekend after your birthday. We think it sounds like a good idea, don't you? Maybe you could call Ant Rock-L and inquire about her schedule? M'kay...


Guess what I found today? That's right! A DINOSAUR EGG! At least, it looks like a dino egg. Actually, it may be just a round stone. But it looks like a dino egg! I'll bring it home and you can decide. I'll keep my eyes open for more prehistoric treasures.


I miss you all so very much.


God bless and have a great day!


Love,

Pop Star


1 comment:

  1. Olivia wants to know if there is really a dinosaur in the egg. Owen said THAT'S AWESOME!! And Olivia loves you.

    ReplyDelete