Monday, October 19, 2009

We've Moved... Again!

Back to the motel we went tonight. The other tough guy construction workers didn't like staying in the Martha Stewart cottage, so we are back in the super-rugged Lamplighter Motel! (Actually, two of the guys complained that the hide-a-beds were too uncomfortable, and we all need to get a lot of rest after a hard day's work... so, the Lamplighter it is!


I don't have much to say tonight. It's time for all of us to be sleeping (8:09pm) so I'll say "goodnight" and sign off in just a minute.


Tomorrow is Grandpa Pashley's birthday. I hope you will call and wish him a very happy 66th birthday! I'm sure Mama will let you use her cell phone.


I love you all soooooooooooooooooooooooo very much! Hugs, kisses, pinches, and flicks!


Pater (pronounced PAH-tehr)


No comments:

Post a Comment