Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We've Moved...

Hi Family,

The company rented us a house and we moved in tonight. It is very cozy and nice... better than a motel. My roommates let me take a picture of them tonight, and I'm including them in this post.
This is Phil... he's a little older than me, and he plays guitar. I like him!
...
This is Robert... he is sort of like one of the monsters in "Where the Wild Things Are", except wayyyy smellier (even after a shower). He's also an inventor!
...
This is Jared... he's the youngest guy in the house (25), and also the tallest (10 feet).
...

And finally, this is Andy. He's an antelope head. He's the quietest roommate of all!

...

Well, its bedtime for Pops; I will see you all soon. God bless you and keep you safe!

Love,

Da'

1 comment:

  1. Owen wants to know why you called the horn head a room-mate because it's a statue! Olivia wants you to know that we collected some plums today from The Proctor's backyard. (SHHHHH Don't tell the Proctors) They are delishis.

    ReplyDelete