Monday, October 5, 2009

Vernal is Dinosaur Land!

Hey kids! Did you know that Vernal is DINOSAUR COUNTRY? I didn't! (Mama prolly did, and didn't tell me so that I would be surprised... tait-yeew maMA!)

Anyways, there are dinosaurs everywhere around the town. They're fakes, of course, but still. The real dinos are fossilized types; Vernal is overflowing with dino fossils. Pretty cool... I'm thinking a family road trip to Vernal is in our future. "Bone" up on your dinosaur knowledge, and get ready for a prehistoric weekend of Jurassic proportions (or Mesozoic, or whatever)!

I vaguely promised pictures for tonight's posting; well, I don't think that's gonna happen. At least not any pics of the rest of the crew. They're all pretty cranky, tired, and smelly. I think I'll let them have some quiet time. I have included a coupla pics of good ol' Pop. Aren't I a handsome fellow? This is me at home trying pack and get to bed before 9pm... didn't happen.

I'll try to sneak some pictures of the project we're working on, but the plant operators are sort of jumpy about people taking pictures of their super-secret facility. IF I get a few pics uploaded, destroy them IMMEDIATELY after viewing them! We don't want those pics to end up in the hands of the enemy (whomever he/she is).

Here's a pic of me talking to Mama tonight!

Here are a few pictures of the Weston Lamplighter Motel. Very nice place, as you can see.








Great security system!

Uh, oh... who's THIS guy?

Well, I guess I'm in the wrong room... maybe I should sign off and find my way back to room 227. Until tomorrow!

Love,

Dad, Poppa, Papa, Pop

1 comment:

  1. "You're pretty funny, Dad" says Owen. "That key is pretty cool." (He also said the pix of the heater was boring) "I'm excited to go over there and I love you." says Olivia. Owen says he's coming too. Mama says I love you. Gracie says "I can't wait to see the dinosaurs." Mary said snore snore snore cuz she's still asleep.

    ReplyDelete