Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hump Day!

What a great day! I thought we were going to be working in the rain today; instead, the weather was GRRRRRREAT! Sunshine and clean air ruled the day. We built our walls and everyone went home happy and tired.

I hope you all had a great day today. Let me know what you're up to in the comments section, if you would like.
By the way, I have a new roommate tonight; his name is Skylur, and he loves to talk and talk and talk! He is a very smart and energetic young man. I can't keep up with everything he's saying... is it because I'm too old to follow the young? What do you think?

Anyway, it's time for me to hit the sack. I'm soooooo sleepy. God bless Mama, Gracie, Livie, Owen, and Mary.

Love,

Pap
PS - Here's another picture from our recent past... do you recognize this lil gal?


1 comment:

  1. Owen said "We sure do dad!" Liv says "she lost 2 teeth!" That was typed by Olivia all by herself too! She lost the teeth on either side of her top front. She came down & said I lost my tooth. Five minutes later she came down & said I lost my tooth. It was like Groundhog Day. Gracie says she has a loose molar & can't put pressure on it. xoxoxoxo yer peeps

    ReplyDelete