Thursday, October 15, 2009

Horn Head?

Owen! While you are technically correct (Andy is not REALLY a roommate), you've got to understand that he is my favorite because he is soooo quiet! True, he is quiet because he is dead. But still! These other guys all fart and burp and talk too loudly on the phone. I can hear them in the bathroom. They stomp around like Gracie in the morning ( I love you Gracie ) and they blast the TV at night! Andy just hangs there on the wall like a good lil horn head.

Olivia, I am pleased as punch to learn that you have poached plump purple Proctor plums! Eat 'em and smile!

Alright, folks... I'm super sleepy. Off to bed goes Pappy, he's gettin' sorta slappy.

Gimme a dime, I made a rhyme
I'm a poet, and I know it
I don't buy garlic, I grow it

Love,
Pap

No comments:

Post a Comment