Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hmm... Some People Are Not Doing Their Homework!

Hi everyone! I can't help but notice that NO ONE has tried to answer the math question I posed last night! What is up with y'all? C'mon now!

I'll be home tomorrow (Friday) before 7:00pm, probably b4 6:00pm, and I EXPECT you all to have done your homework. It's easy, you know, just git'r done!

I'll see you tomorrow! I hope you are all having fun with Nana. She loves you all sooooooo much! Make sure to give her lost of hugs, kisses, and smiles! I love you...

PapaDad Pashley, Human Cannonball

2 comments:

  1. Owen said he doesn't have homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nana got me 2 pretty dresses and I filled my whole white board. AND I wrote a story!" From Olivia. :)
    "Nana got me a scrapbook, a jacket and a big shirt" From Gracie

    ReplyDelete