Thursday, October 29, 2009

One More Day!

We're almost there, people! Halloween is this Saturday! I can't wait to take you all trick-or-treating. Is everybody ready? I hope so...

I'm going to bed in a few minutes, so I'm going to keep this brief.

My favorite thing about going trick-or-treating was the chance of getting a FULL SIZED candy bar! Preferably a Snickers or Butterfinger, but a Baby Ruth was acceptable as well. I LOVED getting dressed in my costume and feeling like a I became another person! Lots of fun!

My least favorite thing about trick-or-treating was having to wear a warm coat or jacket OVER my costume! My Mom made me do it! She didn't understand that Superman doesn't NEED to wear a coat! Cowboys don't wear jackets! Ninjas don't wear raincoats! Mom didn't care; she said that boys who wear warm coats don't catch colds, and if I wanted to go out trick-or-treating I'd have to wear a coat! Aaaaaaaagh!!!! (So, I did).

Another thing: take a pillow case as your candy bag. It's easier to carry and it can hold more loot!

See you Friday night.

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment