Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What a Day!

Hi Everyone! How are you?


Today has been a busy one! We are getting ready to pour a BIG concrete wall, and the "getting ready" part is super important, 'cause if we don't do it right, the concrete will spill out of the wall forms and make a BIG mess! So we are spending extra time double checking our work. Tomorrow afternoon we'll be all done with the walls. I can't wait!


Anyway, I heard that you all talked to Grandpa Pash on his birthday. Thank you for calling him and saying "happy birthday"! He loves you all so very much.


How is the dino egg excavation going? I had no idea that those eggs would be so challenging... don't give up! Keep digging. BE PALEONTOLOGISTS!


Alrighty then... I'm going to bed. I've included another "blast from the past" picture for our enjoyment. I love you people. God bless you.


Love,

Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment